Pre-Incubation Program at our partner CRIT
- Posted by Ideation_Project
- On November 23, 2022
- #partner, #program, #startup, #training
To support innovation and etrepreneurial curricula, IDEATION project promotes Pre-Incubation Programs (PIPs) offered by each partner.
The Program aims to support and train young entrepreneurs increasing their spirit, skills and values. It is designed as an extra-curricular activity in which students can attend and develop their business idea structuring and transforming it in a real business. PIPs will involve business trainings through lectures held by professional speakers, expert support, coaching and mentoring to help students accelerate the journey of their idea.
Our partner CRIT will structure the first part of this program presenting 5 different recording from expert on different but complementary topics:
- How to launch and promote a technology idea/solution: communication & marketing (Giulio Silva, Len Group)
- Design thinking and/or Problem Based Learning methodologies ( Alessio Alberini, Len Group)
- Business Model Canvas + Business Plan ( Stefano Polastri, Len Group)
- Intellectual Property Rights (Michele Frascaroli CRIT s.r.l. and Diego Bartolomé (IMA))
- Trend/Megatrend (Raffaele Secchi, LIUC Business School )
In order to receive the link to the recordings, you will have to register with this form: https://forms.office.com/r/5fEEvFhJT0
After watching each video, you will be asked to fill in a questionnaire to give us feedbacks on the lecture and to evaluate the knowledge gained from it.
The questionnaire will be sent you via email.